Thursday, April 19, 2007

Establishing a core

At this time, I would like to propose the development of a No Ma'am executive. I think the goal should be to allow any testosteronic individual access to this club, but to have the executive comprise only married individuals. The current core of Ryan and myself fit that description, and we will act as ranking members. I'm not sure exactly what we will need, but others are welcome to apply. Chad and Owen come to mind.

I am in the process of downloading episodes of Married with Children that have a No Ma'am theme, which will be required viewing for our core executive to help develop a direction and a constitution. At that time we can discuss a membership drive, fundraising activities, clothing and other paraphernalia, and, of course, wife swapping. I kid.

Look for events to get underway in early May, 2007. Long live Bundy.

1 comment:

thadarrylDIVA said...

Hey man. How Do I Link the Anthme on my Blog. I guess I could Just Add your Link to your Blog. lol